Something strange happen.
I’ve a fresh 3.1 geexbox release into my CuBox first version (the one with BusyBox v1.22.0.git).
I’d like to start automounter-smb according to the usual steps but, even though was installed (from snapshot repository, not from his standard one) it doesn’t start:
-sh: automounter-smb: not found
I’ve checked and both the automount_smb conf files are correctly into their folders.
Into my network conf file:
Ok I’ve found a couple errors by my side:
– path letters are case-sensitive so they didn’t match from real path and what reported into .rc file;
– static in lower case (as Rudi said from another forum);
For now I think I’ll get a chance to this hybrid 3.1+snapshots apps; otherwise I’ll jump into a snap release.