GeexBox Updater 0.1.2 always failing

Home Forums Feedback GeexBox Updater 0.1.2 always failing

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  amoss 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

amoss
    Participant

Hi,

This is GeexBox version devel-20140707-r9600c65-imx6 (from /etc/version).

The GeexBox Updater has always failed for me, now I found the logs under /root/.xbmc/temp/xbmc.log:

07:27:39 T:1682961504  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
    07:27:39 T:1682961504  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
    07:27:39 T:1682961504   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                 - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                                Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'output'
                                                Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                  File "/usr/share/xbmc/addons/geexbox.updater/default.py", line 38, in <module>
                                                    xbmc.output("##### [%s] - Version: %s" % (__scriptname__,__version__,),level=xbmc.LOGDEBUG )
                                                AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'output'
                                                -->End of Python script error report<--

After commenting out the offending line I got the updater GUI to start but it doesn’t respond to “Enter” key when I pick items from the menu. Not even the “EXIT” item so the GUI is stuck on that. I found an “opkg update” child process of xbmc which I guess was initiated by the plugin.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.