Youtube for GeeXboX

Home Forums GeeXboX for PC Youtube for GeeXboX

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  togath 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sage51423

Hey guys. We got Geexbox and are using it as a media center for the living room and everything is working great!  I was just wondering if there’s a program or addon of some sort to play youtube videos on geexbox? Just looking for the best way to view videos like that on there if it’s at all possible.

Thanks

Sage

tomlohave
    Keymaster

intall plugin youtube ?

sage51423

If you’ve any idea as to where to get that plugin, that would help. I’m having all kinds of issues finding it for some reason.

hda
    Participant

Hi everyone! Does anyone solve this problem? I mean can anyone to play youtube videos on GeeXboX?
    I just began to use it (GeeXboX) and i like it, but there is one necessary thing for me – is Youtube video.
    Can anyone help how to play youtube on GeeXboX?
    Thanks!

Warped Rudi
    Keymaster

AFAIK, all you have to do is install the YouTube plugin in Kodi. However, you need to run a GeeXboX development snapshot. The 3.x releases are too old…

togath
    Participant

Yepp, just install the YT plugin from kodi and configure it. Then you can even ‘beam’ videos from a mobile device to geexbox

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.