September 17th, 2011
- OpenBricks: the embedded cross-compilation toolchain that powers GeeXboX.
- Enna: the Enlightenment-based Media Center interface
- libplayer: a multimedia A/V framework designed to drive multiple media players (MPlayer, Xine, VLC, GStreamer) with a single API.
- libvalhalla: a media scanning library that extracts as much metadata information as possible and stores them into an SQLite database.
- libdlna: reference DLNA protocol implementation library
- libnfo: a tiny library to parse and write NFO media information.
- uShare: a UPnP A/V and DLNA compatible media server.
These projects have taken the GeeXboX codebase as a starting point for their programs. These are not supported by the GeeXboX team.