Sick Beard

Home Forums GeeXboX on ARM SoCs Sick Beard

This topic contains 50 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tomlohave 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

skelos
    Participant

My Sickrage on Cubox-i 4×4

This is very good!

Now I just study a bit because as you see in image Script can’t connect to my italian provider… ^_^

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  skelos.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  tomlohave.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  tomlohave.

tomlohave
    Keymaster

hey that’s great 🙂

If you want to test and see more easily where is the problem, maybe you should stop the service then do remotely (stopping the daemon and using verbose mode):
    /usr/bin/python /opt/sickbeard/SickBeard.py --debug --nolaunch --datadir=/opt/sickbeard

That’s how I found the problem with codernitydb package

skelos
    Participant

I think the problem is to search without episode title but only with Show Name, Series and Episode number.
    I explain better.
    In this moment the search query is did using string “Arrow S02E01 – La città degli eroi” and if I seacrh this manually in my provider I not see records. This match with Sickrage results.

If I manually search “Arrow S02E01” I found results and this is exactly what I looking for.

So, I expecting that I disabled in sickrage episode title from query string I have a good result.

tomlohave
    Keymaster

o_O testing this version , I saw that we use sickrageTV and not sickrage official repo.
    SO I have packaged a new one, I just say it works very much than the previous …

please stop actual sickrage service, remove python-sickrage and install this one :
    http://download.geexbox.org/cuboxi/sickrage/python-sickrage_v2017.02.2-1-1_armv7.opk

Cheers !

skelos
    Participant

This is the result:

root@geexbox:~# opkg install python-sickrage_v2017.02.2-1-1_armv7.opk
    Not downgrading package python-sickrage on root from 1:8.9.0+1~11deea3-1 to v201
    7.02.2-1-1.

I need to force downgrade?

tomlohave
    Keymaster

Did you remove it first ?
    opkg remove python-sickrage then move files if present from /opt/sickrage to /opt/sickrage2
    Else, yes, you can force downgrade.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.