Mouse flickering, HDMI sound, Wifi connection

Home Forums GeeXboX on ARM SoCs Mouse flickering, HDMI sound, Wifi connection

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tomlohave 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

testor

1st: I love geexbox. It feels very snappy, boots fasts and seems rock-solid so far. But tree problems I got also: I have a second mouse courser on screen, even on movie playing. This seems like an Xwindows courser. Then I cant get sound over HDMI. Its simply silend and with the Adio Output Setting “PandaHdmi Standart” i got an error message. The last point is my wifi connection setting. Connman simply wont connect, but iwlist also shows my wlan. Possibly a problem wpa supplicant?

raducu

Hi,

I have the same problem with the “double cursor”. Would be very nice if we got a fix for this.
    About audio, mine just worked out-of-the-box, with no change in default settings (analog). I think it’s probably something wrong with the configuration, but it worked for me.
    About WLAN, I did not get it working yet either, but I’m using cable connection and I’m not really worried about it. Have you tried configuring it manually from config file?

tomlohave
    Keymaster

No such device, so i can’t help.
    For the wifi, edit file /etc/network.
    Choose your device, etc.

lbfrome
    Participant

Hi,

same problems on my panda seen yesterday. I will look into the HDMI Audio issue today. Looks like a video mode configuration issue. My LCD reports a VESA timing like 1360×768. Panda interpretes this as DVI Mode and disables HDMI Audio.

Raducu, which Video Mode is reported in your setup, since hdmi audio works out of the box?

raducu

I have my panda connected to a plasma TV with 1080p support. That may be the reason why it worked right the first time. Still, I have no explanation about the double pointer.

raducu

Still, has anyone found a fix for the double mouse pointer yet?
    I am using a S60 phone with a WLAN remote application, and the blinking cursor in the middle of the screen is extremely annoying!

tomlohave
    Keymaster

No sorry, and right now, i have no time to improve packages for panda

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.