I have a Samsung Smart Tv. My source menu is like this : http://www.satandpcguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/pc_to_tv_81.jpg when Cubox is powered on in this menu appears a new item named ‘CEC Kodi’ (or something like this) with a different icon.
If I select this item Tv a popup appear ‘Attatching with a Anynet+ device’ and in 1 or 2 seconds I can manage cubox from Samsung Tv remote.
This is great!
But if I turn off my Tv or if I change source (p.e. I see tv channel) the new item ‘CEC Kodi’ disappears from source menu list and I can’t manage Geexbox from Tv remote.
Actually, I use Kore app on my mobile for reboot Geexbox and after reboot I see ‘CEC Kodi’ again.
I ask you if you can do something for avoid that ‘CEC Kodi’ disappear from source menu list.
– change source to startup : false
– device to start : Tv e Avr
– device to power off : none
– send command ‘source no active’… : false
– device in stand-by when screensaver starts : false
– wake up device when screensaver goes down : true
– when Tv power off : ignore
– switch offvtv when pc goes stand-by: false
– use Tv language : true
– when change source : pause
– phisical address : 0
– port com : void