DVB-S Card and CCcam servers

November 22nd, 2012

Home Forums GeeXboX for PC DVB-S Card and CCcam servers

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  c00ler 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

c00ler

Hi there,

I decided to purchase a new DVB-S card for my HTPC a Skystar HD http://www.technisat.com/fr_FR/SkyStar-S2/352-2675-1676/

Is this card supported nativelly by GeexBox ?

In my country we have acces to channels throw servers not cards (like Canal Sat) so is there a possiblity to use a plugin/add-on so that it tells Geexbox to go to ip : xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx on port : 1111 with user : user and password : password to grab crypted channels keys ?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

josch.hh

I can’t tell if your card will work with geexbox, cause i wasn’t able to test it.

Check if /dev/dvb exists and the content of the system log concerning DVB related entries:

journalctl | grep DVB

maybe post you complete system log ot pastebin and send the link, so i can have a look.

For the other topic: it depends what you are using: tvheadend or vdr?

c00ler

Hi Josch,

Thanks for the fast reply, however I didn’t receive the card yet so I’ll post again once I get it.

See ya

c00ler

Hi again,

I’m back for some addings :

CCCAM servers are supported under TVHeadEnd whith a plug-in called OSCAM, is it in the TVHeadEnd plug-in or have I to add it manually ?

Thanks in advance for the reply

tomlohave

we don’t have such package. Maybe I can add this one later in the day.
    You want it for i386 ?

c00ler

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS that would be great :D

Is it’s not a lot to ask, can you show me how to you do it ? Maybe I can add other things by my self instead of everytime asking ?

PS : tu peux me joindre par email aussi ;)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.