Enna is a Media Center application. Featuring a simple user interface, Enna is based on the powerful Enlightenment Foundations Libraries (EFL) as for its graphical user interface and GeeXboX libraries as for multimedia playback and information retrieval.
- Browse and listen to your music files,
- Browse and watch at your videos files,
- Browse and play slideshow with your photos,
- Retrieve informations about your media files on the Internet,
- Build a database of your medias and retrieve information from your music, video … (such as covers, fan arts, songs lyrics and many much more).
Enna is the next user interface of the GeeXboX project and uses a lot of powerful libraries developed by GeeXboX developpers.
- libvalhalla: A tiny media scanner library, that stores various information in an SQLite database. It features many Internet grabbers that allows automatic download of covers, lyrics, informations on media files, tags retrival in video and music files and so on.
- libplayer: Enna media playback backend. It consists of a multimedia framework that provides full control of your favorite media player, whether it is MPlayer, Xine, VLC or GStreamer.