GeeXboX Revolution: 0.90-3
Seems it has been a while since the last release 😉 But its contents reflect its name 😉 While the overall system hasn’t changed much, you’ll be pleased to discover all of these new features, for which you’ve waited so long :
- Support for multilingual menus.
- Change the quit/eject scheme.
- Support for RealMedia 8/9 and Windows Media 9 codecs (needs to regenerate the ISO).
- Better CD/DVD drives detection.
- Reduction of the CD’s rotation speed.
- Support for hardware acceleration (vidix) on EPIA 800.
- Support for on-the-fly image ratio switch.
- Support for on-the-fly audio streams switch.
- Support for on-the-fly subtitles switch.
- Display subtitles in a more traditionnal font.
- Support for FireWire devices.
- Support for PcTV, RealMagic, Hauppage, Logitech and especially ATI Remote Wonder remote controllers..
- No more distinction between EDEN and i586 versions.
- Partial support for some Plug’n Play ISA sound cards (untested feature).
- Add an ISO generator, that lets you regenerate a customized ISO (or include a movie) in just a few seconds without building the sources (available under GNU/Linux and Microsoft Windows 9x/NT/2k/XP systems).